Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Take heed and obey Me – April 16, 2013


My children, you are in perilous times, you must take heed now to My warnings, obey and follow My guidance and leading only. I will not fail you, but you must take heed and obey Me. Listen and do as I command and instruct you in this time. I am trustworthy. Do not lean on your own understanding because things will not work out the way that you want or think, but trust Me. Let Me be in control, I know best and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you every step of the way. I will work all things out for good at My time but you must take heed and obey Me. The disobedient will be punished and will perish. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Now is mercy time, tomorrow might be too late. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Repent now, be holy and seek to be pleasing to Me and do My will.

My children, you must be vigilant in this time and pray without ceasing. Do not fear what is yet to come and what you might have to go through. Do not fear evil people. If I am for you who can be against you? The enemy is at work but I know their evil plans and I reveal it beforehand. You must take heed and obey Me when I warn and instruct you. I know everything, the end from the beginning. Nothing is new or can be hidden from Me. I warn My beloved children beforehand so that you will not be in darkness and can prepare and be ready, but you must take heed and obey Me all the time. Listen and you will live, refuse and you will perish. I seek total obedience from My children all the time. You will learn obedience through much suffering. You can spare yourselves suffering if you take heed and obey Me and do as I command and instruct you. I will be your Shelter in this time. I will help and sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you.  I am able to do the impossible. Put all your hope and trust in Me and in no one else. Take heed and obey Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget