Friday, April 12, 2013

The impossible – April 13, 2013



My children, do you believe and trust Me when I say that I am able to do the impossible in any situation and all circumstances. Is there anything too hard for Me to do? My Hand is not too short to help. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I do not change and I do not fail My beloved children. You can trust Me. I died for you out of love and I care for everyone. I am better than any earthly father can be. I will not abandon My own. I know each one who belongs to Me.

Surrender all to Me and let Me be in control and I will work all things out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose for you. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you. I know your circumstances and all your needs. My promises do not fail. Do not limit or restrict Me by your own shortcomings. Do not lean on your own understanding, but put all your hope and trust in Me. Ask from Me in faith, according to My will and it will be given to you, so that your joy may be full. Do not doubt Me and do not be double minded. Believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do, the impossible. Let your faith come in action. Ask from Me and you will receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget