Monday, April 15, 2013

There is only one way – April 15, 2013


My children, there is only one way, let no one deceive you. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. There is none like Me and will never be. I am the only One who died for all out of love and I warn because I love and care for everyone. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I am the only Savior of this world, I am holy and I do not change. You must also be holy because without holiness no one will see Me neither enter into Heaven. There are many deceivers, that is why many are deceived and in darkness and more will be deceived if they do not seek the truth for themselves from Me. I do not change and I do not fail. Everyone must listen, obey and follow Me, My way. There is no other way than to follow Me wherever I guide and lead you by My Spirit. My Spirit of truth will guide you into all truth. Trust no one but Me.

Do not follow after anyone but Me or you will be disappointed and only have yourself to blame. I alone know My plans and purpose for you, no one else. I will show you the way that you must go in this time, if you are willing to obey and follow Me, My way. I go ahead of you, to make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. I will open doors for you at My time according to My plan and purpose. I know everything and will work it all out for good at My time. Trust Me and do not lean on your own understanding, because things will not work out the way that you think. Listen, obey and follow Me in faith. I will not fail you. I know the end from the beginning and I know all the obstacles and will help and sustain you along the way. I will never leave you nor forsake you and will be with you every step of the way until the end. There is only one way, follow Me, My way.

2 comments:

  1. All true my sister, did I read correct somewhere, you said your husband was praying the lord would speak to you of leaving the U.S. an the lord did?if so, my last few messages have been go, go NOW, and more, same spirit, but I am to poor to go, flee, move O' well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are right. The Lord told both of us to leave the US and not to wait. We did, all in obedience to the Lord. Just pray and trust the Lord. He is able to supply in all your needs and will not fail you. He is able to do the impossible, we have experienced that. The Lord is faithful to His promises. We pray for you and the family. May Jesus bless you and keep you safe in this time and provide in all your needs. Christiena.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget