Tuesday, April 16, 2013

With Me all things are possible – April 17, 2013


My children, believe and trust Me for who I truly am and for what I am able to do. I do not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. My promises do not fail. What I promised I will do, I am able to do the impossible. With Me all things are possible. That which is impossible with people, is possible with Me because I am who I said I am. The Almighty, I am all Powerful, The Creator of Heaven and earth. Is there anything that is too hard for Me to do? Is My Hand too short to help? Have I failed you yet? Do not limit or restrict Me by your own shortcomings or understanding of who I am and for what I am able to do. Let Me be who I am and do what I am able to do, the impossible, in any situation and in all circumstances. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. I am Omnipotent. I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I do not share My glory with anyone else, I am to be glorified.

My children, you must believe and trust Me. I am able to do wonders, miracles by My Great Power and for My Glory because I do not change. Do not doubt Me but have faith in Me, without Me, you can do nothing. Put all your hope and trust in Me, your Abba Father who is better than any earthly father can be. With Me all things are possible, but you must believe and trust Me for who I truly am and for what I am able to do. Let Me be in control, let l me have My way. I will work all things out for good at My time. Have faith in Me because without faith it is impossible to please Me. I do not fail. I am trustworthy. Praise Me for who I truly am and for what I am able to do. Be more thankful to Me. With Me all things are possible. Do you believe and trust Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget