Saturday, April 27, 2013

Your own walk with Me – April 28, 2013



Every one of you My children must mind your own walk with Me. You must work on your own relationship with Me daily, for yourselves. Nobody else can do it for you. No one will be able to blame anybody else. You are responsible for your own walk with Me. Each one will bear the consequences for their own deeds. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I know every heart and all motives. Nothing is hidden from Me.

Many only know about Me and they are pleased with it, they do not know Me for real because they do not have a relationship with Me. They do not work on their own walk with Me. Many follow after people who are fallible, not to be trusted and who will disappoint them. You must mind your own walk with Me. Work on your own relationship with Me daily. Get to know Me for real for who I truly am and for what I am able to do, while you still have the time and opportunity. Seek Me until you will find Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. I am alive. The one who diligently seeks Me will find Me because I reward those who diligently seek Me. I will reveal Myself to you at My time. I am always faithful and trustworthy.

Trust Me My children, and mind your own walk with Me. Listen, obey and follow Me every step of the way, wherever I guide and lead you to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you at My time according to My plan and purpose. I will not fail you. Keep your focus on Me and mind your own walk with Me. Follow Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget