Friday, May 24, 2013

A time for everything – May 25, 2013



My children, there is a time for everything and I am in full control. My time is not your time. Everything that was foretold will be fulfilled at the appointed time. My promises do not fail, they will come in fulfillment at My time. I know the end from the beginning. Nothing is new or hidden from Me. I reveal mysteries, new and hidden things as I wish at My time.

Do not be concerned about the wrong things. Be concerned about Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom and do My will as I guide and lead you.

Many are dying without Me every day and it is not My will that anyone perish without Me but that they repent to have eternal life. I died for all out of love and I care. I cannot force anyone to repent in time. There will be a time when it will be too late to repent. Now is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised and it might be too late. Never take a chance and think that there is more time or another chance. Today is mercy time. Do not harden your heart and do not ignore My warnings.

Yield to My Spirit, listen and obey and do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do. They refuse to be obedient and do not want to repent. I will not strive with anyone forever. Mercy time is running out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget