Saturday, May 25, 2013

An example – May 26, 2013


My children, you must follow My example in everything that you say and do. I showed you the perfect example. That is why you must submit yourselves totally to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way and do My will, not your own and let no one influence, deceive or lead you astray from Me. Trust no one but Me.
  
Do not look at other people, be an example yourself. Let them see your good works so that I will be glorified through your good deeds.

Be an example of light to those in darkness and do not be darkness yourself. The world is in darkness. Do not conform to the world but be separate so that you can be a shining light to those who are still in the world and of the world, who are deceived and in darkness. My children, you are still in this world but not of the world. Therefore you must be different and a good example. Let other people see My light shine in and through you and draw them to Me the Light of the world.


My children, you will be hated because they hated Me first. You will also be persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom. Do not love your own lives more than Me and My Kingdom. Be willing to lay it down even unto death, great will your reward be in Heaven. I showed you the perfect example, obey and follow My guidance and leading by My Spirit every step of the way to be able to do My will. Without Me, you can do nothing. Seek to be pleasing to Me. Be an example of total obedience to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget