Friday, May 10, 2013

Be separate and do not conform – May 11, 2013



My children, you must be separate and do not conform to the rest of the world and its desires and pleasures again. You are in this world but not of it. You must not love anything or anybody more than Me, then you are not worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. If you are a friend of the world you are at enmity with Me. You must choose, decide and be different from the rest of the world, be separate and do not conform. You must stand out in the world. Be shining lights and do not be darkness yourselves, who are only deceiving yourselves.

Many were separated, but then they conformed to the world again. There is no difference between them and the rest of the world anymore, they blend in. They are like the rest of the world, conformed and not separated and they still think that I am pleased with them while I am not. They are at enmity with Me, deceived and in darkness. The light in them is darkness and not light anymore.

My children, you must make sure that you have enough oil, so that your light will shine all the time and not diminish or go out until the end. You cannot borrow oil from other people, you must have enough oil yourselves. You cannot hide your light, you must shine all the time.

That is why you must be separate and do not conform to the rest of the world again. You do not belong to yourselves anymore but to Me. I bought you with the ultimate price, My Blood. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. You must be holy for I am holy and I do not change, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you and take your crown. Be separate and do not conform to the world again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget