Saturday, May 11, 2013

Call on Me – May 12, 2013



My children, I am always available for each one of you, day and night, I never slumber nor sleep. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. If you call on Me, I will hear and I will answer at My time according to My plan and purpose. I will work everything out for good at My time according to My will.

Call on Me with a sincere heart and I will reveal to you great and unsearchable things that you do not know yet. Trust Me, I know it all, the end from the beginning, nothing is new or hidden from Me. I reveal mysteries beforehand because I know it all, and I am able. I see and I hear everything. What can anyone hide from Me? My children will never be in darkness if they stay with Me and call on Me.

Do not be satisfied with what you know already. Seek more from Me. Seek new revelations, mysteries and your own supernatural experiences from Me. Seek to get to know Me more and better. Do not be complacent. Call on Me and I will answer you. My promises do not fail. I do not change. Do not lose hope or give up. Many do not receive because they do not ask according to My will. I know best. Ask and you will receive. If you call on Me, I will hear and I will answer you even before you call. I know every heart and all your heart’s desires. I do not fail.

Call on Me, not only in times of need but always, with a upright heart. I am always faithful. If you call I hear and I will answer at My time according to My will. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. Call on Me, day and night. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget