Thursday, May 9, 2013

Change – May 10, 2013



My children, I do not change, you change and many of you must change, be transformed into My likeness, to be pleasing to Me. Be willing to be changed by Me, and for My glory. Let others see Me in and through you. You must change from darkness into My marvelous light and be a shining light for Me and My Kingdom, to draw others to Me the Light of the world. Many do not want to change, they love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. I know every heart and all motives. Nothing can be hidden from Me. You must decide to change your way, because there is a way that seems right but its end leads to death.

I force no one to change. You must be willing to change? Be holy for I am holy and I do not change, without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Do not be deceived. You must be willing to be changed by My Spirit. Yield to My Spirit of truth who will convict you of sin, righteousness and judgment. Do not despise My discipline when I reprove of you, it is all for your own good, to change you. You will learn obedience through much suffering.

Change is good My children. If I show you that you must change direction, you must be willing to change and do not hesitate, nor resist or grieve My Spirit. Yield totally to My Spirit who will guide and lead you every step of the way, to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. Listen, obey and follow My guidance and leading as I command and instruct you to stay on course. I will not fail you. My Promises do not change. I am able to change your situation and circumstances and work everything out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose. I can do the impossible, trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget