Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Do not be – May 22, 2013



My children, do not be like the rest of the world who are lost and hopeless. You are not without hope, you have Me, I am more than enough for each one of you and hope in Me does not disappoint. I am able to do the impossible, in every situation and all circumstances. Nothing is too big or too small for Me. I am able. Many limit and restrict Me because of their own shortcomings. Believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. Do not lean on your own understanding but put all your hope and trust in Me and do not be like the rest, their trust and hope are in fallible men and women but not in Me.

Many do not know Me for real, they are like the rest of the world. Do not be like the rest of the world who do not know Me, I am not their Source of life, their Savior, Helper, Deliverer, Sustainer or Healer. You all need Me, I am always available day and night. I never slumber nor sleep. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Trust Me and do not be like the rest of the world who think that they do not need Me. You all need Me because I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life there is none like Me and will never be.

Do not be like the rest of the world, who are deceived and in darkness who do not have light. You must be light to those in darkness to give them hope and do not be darkness yourselves. Let your light shine in darkness to draw others to Me the Light of the world so that they can also have light and hope, a future with Me. There is always hope in Me, I do not fail.

Do not be discouraged, take courage and keep your focus on Me. I love and I care for each one of My children. Do not be doubtful and double minded. Believe and trust Me for who I truly am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget