Thursday, May 30, 2013

Endure and never give up – May 30, 2013


My children, you must endure and never give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom. If you do not endure but give up then it will all be in vain. The one who withdraws from Me and My Kingdom will not be worthy to enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you. You must endure and never give up until the very end. You must finish the race set before you, according to My rules to receive the prize at the end. Not everyone who started will finish their race only those who are determined and willing to run until the very end, no matter all their obstacles. Many give up too quickly they are not determined or willing to endure and to press on in harder. They rather give up, that is their own choice but they will bear the consequences. Your faith will be tested. You must endure and never give up.


In this world you will have much tribulation, therefore you must endure and never give up until the very end. I never promised you an easy way but I am always with you and I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am available for you day and night to help and to sustain you along the way. I go ahead of you to show you the way that you must go. No matter how difficult it might be, continue and endure but never give up. Do not lose hope, I am your hope and hope in Me does not disappoint. Trust Me and continue to obey and follow Me, My way and do My will according to My plan and purpose. I will guide and lead you by My Spirit every step of the way. I will not fail you, but you must also not fail Me. Stay faithful, endure and never give up on Me and My Kingdom. Your reward is with Me in Heaven. It will not be in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget