Monday, May 13, 2013

Exercise your faith - May 14, 2013



My children, many confess that they have faith in Me but they do not exercise it. You must exercise your faith in Me to make it complete. Do not only be hearers that only deceive themselves but be doers also by exercising your faith in Me, through your actions, your obedience to Me. You must believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do, the impossible. You do not receive because you do not ask according to My will.

You must be willing to do what I ask of you. Your obedience through your actions will make your faith complete. Faith without good works is dead. Show Me that you truly have faith in Me and that you love Me. Each one of you will be judge by Me, the righteous Judge, for your own deeds, good or evil. Let your actions show your faith. Many say that they believe in Me, even the demons believe and they tremble but they have no good deeds.

Your faith will be tested. You must exercise your faith, demonstrate the reality of your faith in Me. Follow the example of those who exercised their faith in Me. Abraham and Noah both willingly exercised their faith, when they were put to the test, they obeyed Me. The disciples also walked by faith. You must also be faithful and willing to do My will, to exercise your faith in Me.

Will you obey Me and exercise your faith when I put your faith to the test? You must willingly obey and yield to the guidance of My Spirit, to be able to do My will, My plan and purpose in My everlasting Kingdom. Without faith it is impossible to please Me, therefore you must exercise your faith in Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget