Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Focus – May 15, 2013



My children, your focus must be on Me and My everlasting Kingdom. It is all about Me and My Kingdom and to do My will. My will be done. My plan and My purpose must be accomplished and it will. I am in control and I work everything out for good at My time according to My Kingdom purpose and plan. Keep your focus therefore on Me and My Kingdom to do My will.

Many lose their focus on Me and My Kingdom too easily then they stop doing My will but their own or that of other people. They get distracted and hindered and others give up too quickly. You must be steadfast, willing and determined to do My will every day and not just some days or when you want.

There is a world dying without Me daily and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. That is why you must keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom and seek daily to do My will, to fulfill your Kingdom plan and purpose for this time that will never be again but then you must force yourself to keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom and to do My will or you will not be able.

Many focus on the wrong things, the things of the world, that are not important and of no eternal value, it will all perish. Focus on the things above that are of eternal value and that will last. Focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom and seek to do My will all the time. You will not be disappointed and it will not be in vain. I will not fail you. Trust Me. Nothing is more important and of more value than Me and My Kingdom. Let no one take your crown. Your reward is with Me but then you must keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom and continue to do My will until the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget