Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Follow Me, My way – May 28, 2013


My children, you must follow Me, My way to be pleasing to Me. Listen and obey My Spirit, I will guide and lead you My way according to My plan and purpose for each one of you. You cannot follow after anyone else but Me. No one knows My plan and purpose for you but Me, I know. I am your Creator, I created you for My purpose only. I call you to do My will according to My plan and purpose that is why you must follow Me, My way. I know My plan and purpose for you it is good. Do not put your hope and trust in fallible men and women but in Me. I will not fail or disappoint you, but people will.

Many do not follow Me, My way. You must submit to Me and My authority totally. I must be in full control of your life. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way. I will guide and lead you and no one else. Yield to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit.

There is a way that seems right to many but its end leads to destruction. It is not My way. Do not be deceived. Let no one take your crown. Follow Me, My way. I force no one. You must decide and be willing and will bear the consequences. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven.


Willfully follow Me, My way. I go ahead of you to show you My way. I will open doors for you at My time according to My plan and purpose for each one of you. I will make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. I will not disappoint you. Trust Me. Listen, obey and follow Me, My way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget