Friday, May 31, 2013

I am able – May 31, 2013


My children, I am able, I will make a way for you. Nothing is impossible with Me. I go ahead of you to show you the way that you must go. I make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. I open doors at My time, according to My plan and purpose.  I know My plan, it is good. It is to prosper you and not to harm you. I work all things out for good at My time as I wish. My hand is not too short to help because I am able.

Many do not believe and trust Me for who I truly am and for what I am able to do. They limit and restrict Me because of their own shortcomings. You must give doubt no foothold and do not be double minded. Your faith will be tested. You must stand the tests to be able to grow in your faith and trust in Me. My plan is to build you up and not to tear you down.

Give the devil no foothold. Do not fall prey to his lies. He does not want you to live by faith but to doubt Me for who I truly am and for what I am able to do. Resist him and reject his lies and put all your hope and trust in Me for what I am able to do. I will not fail you. Trust Me, I am always faithful and My promises do not fail. What I promise I am able to fulfill but at My time.


My time is not your time and My ways are not your ways. Let Me be in full control and work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. Believe and trust Me and let Me have My way. My will be done. I am able.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget