Sunday, May 12, 2013

I am alive! – May 13, 2013



My children, I am alive! Am I truly alive to you? Do you know Me for real, for who I truly am and for what I am able to do?

Many still do not know Me for real, although they profess that they believe in Me but they do not know Me the One whom they believe in. They only know about Me and they are satisfied with that, but I am not.

Each one must have their own personal relationship with Me. You must get to know Me more and more every day. I am alive! I am the only Good Shepherd. My sheep hear My voice, they listen to Me and they follow Me and no one else. They run away from strangers, but for many I am also only a stranger, they do not know Me for real, I am not alive to them. They only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. I know every heart and all motives. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day: Go away, I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? That is all that matters. You can make sure now that you truly know Me and that I am pleased with you. Do not assume, seek Me.

My children, you must get to know Me, do not look at other people and do not be satisfied with only knowing about Me and hearing from other people about Me. Seek Me diligently for yourselves until you find Me and I will reveal Myself to you, at My time as I wish, so that I will be alive to you also. Do not lose hope. Seek Me every day more and more. Do not be satisfied with what you know about Me already but continue to seek Me even more and more. I will not fail you. Believe and trust Me and seek Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. I am alive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget