Thursday, May 16, 2013

I will work all things out for good – May 17, 2013



My children, you must believe and trust Me that I will work all things out for good for those who truly love Me and who are called according to My purpose. My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts and My time is not your time. Surrender all to Me and let Me be in full control and have My way. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose.

There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I love and I care for each one but many do not truly love Me. I am not their first love. They must repent, make Me their first love, seek to do My will and to be pleasing to Me. Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first then will I add all the other things unto you because I am able. I will work all things out for good. I know My plans for you, they are good. Believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do, the impossible in any situation and all circumstances.

Nothing is too hard for Me to do and My Hand is not too short to help. I know everything about you and all your needs before you even ask. Do not doubt Me or be double minded that is not pleasing to Me. I do not fail and I do not change. My promises are forever. What I promised I will do also, but at My appointed time. I am better than any earthly father can be. I will never leave you nor forsake you and I will work all things out for good. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding on how you want or think that I must work things out. Be patient and trust Me. I will work all things out for good but at My time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget