Saturday, May 4, 2013

In control – May 05, 2013



My children, I am in control. I am the Creator of Heaven and earth. Nothing is out of My control. I know the end from the beginning. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the One who is, who was and who is to come, the Almighty. Trust Me and let Me be in control of your lives also. Let Me work everything out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose. I am able to do the impossible in every situation and in all circumstances if you let Me be in control. I force no one. I work on behalf of those who allow Me to be in control of their lives, My beloved children. Many allow the devil to be in control of their lives and not Me. That is why many are deceived and in darkness. They are still in bondage and not free. If I set you free you will be free indeed but I must be in control. You must resist the devil and he will flee from you. Do not fall prey to him and give him no foothold. Let Me be in control.

Submit totally to Me and My authority. Yield to My Spirit. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way, as I guide and lead you by My Spirit to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. It is all about Me and you must be pleasing to Me, seek to do My will. There is no other way. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. I am the Source of Life, the Savior of the world. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I am the Light of the world, the Prince of Peace. Without Me no Light, no Peace and no eternal Life but only darkness, turmoil and eternal damnation. Put all your hope and trust in Me. You will not be disappointed. I do not fail. I am in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget