Thursday, May 23, 2013

Listen and follow Me – May 23, 2013



My children, you must listen and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you in these perilous times. I know the end from the beginning and nothing is new or hidden from Me. I know it all and I reveal new and hidden things beforehand. My children will not be in darkness, if they stay with Me. I am the Light of the world and the Light on their path if they follow Me.

I must be your only Guide. I will not fail you. Trust Me and do not lean on your own understanding. Listen and follow Me, as I guide and lead you by My Spirit every step of the way according to My plan and purpose. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit but listen and obey My Spirit. Yield totally to My Spirit all the time. You must be led by My Spirit and nobody else.

Do not stray and listen to other people. That is why many are deceived and in darkness and being led astray from Me because they listen to and follow strangers and not Me. I am a stranger to many, they only know about Me, but they do not know Me for real. I am alive. I guide and lead My sheep. They hear My voice, they listen and they follow Me and no one else. Do you?

Seek Me until you find Me. Listen, obey and follow Me and no one else or you will be led astray and be deceived. Trust no one but Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget