Monday, May 27, 2013

Living epistle – May 27, 2013


My children, each one of you must be a living epistle in this world for My everlasting Kingdom. You are the Bible that the world reads. You are in this world but not of it. You must be totally different. The world does not know Me, but you who know Me are to be their living Bible. That is why you must be different, separated from the rest of the world. You cannot conform or compromise with the world. Your light must shine in darkness so that My Light in you will draw others to Me, the Light of the world. If you are darkness yourselves you cannot be a living epistle of honor. I must be glorified in and through your good deeds to be a living epistle for Me and My Kingdom.

You do not belong to yourself anymore but to Me. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. You must be led by My Spirit of Truth. Yield to My Spirit and be led and guided by My Spirit only to do My will to be a living epistle of honor. Without Me you can do nothing.

You must be transformed by My Spirit to be a living epistle of honor. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit then you cannot be a living epistle of honor.

Be willing and available to be used by Me to do My will in My Kingdom to be a living epistle to other people. Each one of you ought to be a living epistle. Many are not because they are not willing and there is no difference between them and the rest of the world, that is not pleasing to Me. You must be a living epistle for Me and My Kingdom to the rest of the world who do not know Me and who need Me. Your own life is the Bible that the world reads.


The world must know and see that you are My living epistle, My Spirit working in and through you, doing My will. Be humble and submit totally to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I guide and lead you to be an example of a living epistle for Me and My everlasting Kingdom in this world who needs Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget