Thursday, May 23, 2013

My will be done – May 24, 2013



My children, My will be done and not your will or the will of other people. You must submit yourselves totally to Me and My authority. I am in control and I must be in control of your life also. You must deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way and seek to do My will according to My plan and purpose. I know My plan and purpose for each one of you and nobody else. Ask Me and I will reveal My will.

Many are not in My will. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you. I am able and I will work all things out for good at My time according to My will.  

Do not pray against My will but according to My will. Believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do, the impossible, in every situation and all circumstances. Do not doubt and do not be double minded, without faith it is impossible to please Me. Believe and trust Me for who I truly am, The Almighty. I am able to do beyond what you can ask or think. I do not change and My promises do not fail.

Seek My will and do My will, that which is pleasing to Me. Yield to My Spirit. My Spirit will guide and lead you to do My will according to My plan and purpose. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit, be submissive and obedient. My will be done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget