Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Never give up – May 02, 2013



My children, you are in the last days, you must never give up on Me and My Kingdom. You must endure and press on in harder, no matter your situation or circumstances or what you will go through in this time. Do not fear, lose hope or be discouraged. Keep your focus on Me. I am in control. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. Trust Me but never give up. He who is in you, is Greater than he who is in the world. If I am for you, who can be against you?

Be persistent, yield to My Spirit, listen, obey and follow My guidance and leading every day, to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom.  Without Me, you can do nothing. I am always available, day and night, I never slumber nor sleep. I go ahead of you to show you the way. To make a way and to open doors for you at My time for My purposes. I do not fail.

Put all your hope and trust in Me and never give up. Pray without ceasing. Come, let Me give you rest and renew your strength if you are weary and burdened so that you will soar on wings like eagles, run and not grow weary, walk and not faint. I am there for you to help and to sustain you. Without Me, you will not make it. You all need Me. Be steadfast and determined, never give up, endure and stay faithful, continue until the end.

Do not be a loser. You must endure and run the race set before you until the end to win the prize. It is not for losers, but for winners, those who overcome. You are able, because I am with you always and I do not fail. Never give up, then it will all be in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget