Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Obey Me – May 08, 2013



My children, you must obey Me. Many are not obedient to Me. They only profess Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They are not pleasing to Me but they think that they are. You must seek to do My will and not your own or that of other people. That is why you must listen, obey and follow Me as I guide and lead you by My Spirit every step of the way, to do My will according to My plan and purpose for you. Do not look at other people, you must obey Me. I am in control of My everlasting Kingdom. I am King, Lord and Master. You must fear and revere Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. I am the only One who is able to throw into hell and no one else. I am the righteous Judge and you must obey Me at all cost. You will pay a price when you obey Me. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. Let no one take your crown. Obey Me.

You must seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you at My time. My promises do not fail because I do not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I seek your obedience first. Submit yourself to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way and do as I command and instruct you. I am in control and My will, will be done. Obey Me, or you will learn obedience through much suffering. I learned obedience through what I suffered and you will also. Show Me that you truly love Me, obey Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget