Saturday, May 18, 2013

Only truth – May 18, 2013



My children, you must be willing to stand only for the truth even when you are being rejected or when they speak evil against you because of the truth. Do not compromise the truth for the acceptance of any one. When you stand for the truth only, you will be hated, persecuted and some even killed for My Name and My Kingdom. They hated Me first therefore you will also be hated. A servant is not greater than his Master. Endure and do not give up or compromise the truth for the acceptance and approval of anyone. I must be pleased with you, that is all that matters.

Only the truth will set other people free and not lies. Lies keep them in bondage, they need truth to be set free. The enemy does not want them free and does not want you to stand for truth only.

Reject all lies and ponder only on truth, not lies. Love truth, speak only truth, live truth, walk in truth and righteousness. My children must be different, you must be known that you only stand for My truth and My righteousness. I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all My children. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. Let no one deceive you. I do not change. I am holy and you must also be holy because without holiness no one will see Me, neither enter into Heaven. Seek the truth for yourself from Me.

You must be led by My Spirit of Truth into all truth and no one else. Then you know that you will not be deceived. Many are deceived and in darkness because they seek the truth from other people and not from Me. Yield totally to My Spirit. Listen and obey My Spirit who will guide and lead you every step of the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget