Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spiritual mature – May 03, 2013



My children, few are spiritually mature. That is why you must be patient with others and treat them the same way as you wish to be treated. Encourage those who are not spiritual mature yet, so that they will not lose hope and give up on Me when they are going through temptations, trials and tribulations. Encourage them to endure, press on in harder and continue in their daily walk with Me and never give up.

You must all get to know Me more and better every day. Only I know the way. Learn from Me. Many do not want to, they have an unteachable spirit and that is why they will not grow to spiritual maturity. Only those who are willing to learn and want to get to know Me more and better for themselves will spiritually mature and be able to help and encourage others.

Many do not fear and revere Me because they do not know Me for who I truly am and for that what I am able to do. They have no true knowledge of Me, they are not spiritual mature. I am holy and I do not change. You must also become holy, like Me, because without holiness no one will see Me, neither enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you. That is why many are not spiritual mature yet, they do not want to change, become like Me. I do not change but you must change, be transformed into My likeness.

Submit totally to Me and My authority. Yield to My Spirit, who will guide you into all truth. Do not follow anybody else. You must be led by My Spirit to be able to grow to spiritual maturity, and to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. Each one must seek to become spiritually mature. Get to know Me more and better. It is all about your own personal relationship with Me. The more you seek Me, the more you will grow and become spiritually mature. Do not stay a spiritual babe, but seek to become spiritually mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget