Sunday, May 19, 2013

Steadfast and faithful - May 19, 2013



My children, you must be steadfast and faithful. Do not lose hope or give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom until the very end. Be strong and courageous, if you deny Me then I will also deny you. There is no other way than to obey and follow Me, My way and to do My will until the end.

Many started good but then they lost focus, strayed, became unfaithful to Me and My Kingdom. You must be steadfast and faithful until the very end or it will all be in vain. Let no one take your crown. Your reward is with Me. That is why you must stay steadfast and stay faithful to Me and My Kingdom until the very end. The one who withdraws, gives up, is not pleasing to Me and will not enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you. My calling and gifts are irrevocable and each one will give account for their own deeds. Focus on your own calling, your own walk with Me.

Listen and obey Me, do as I guide and lead you by My Spirit. I will not fail or disappoint you. Be willing and determined to do My will. No matter what you go through or still will have to go through. Endure, press on in harder. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always available, day and night, to help and to sustain you. Call on Me, I hear and I will answer. Trust Me, and be unwavering in your faith. Put all your hope and trust in Me. I love and I care for you. I will work all things out for good at My time. Be steadfast and faithful, obey and follow Me until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget