Monday, May 20, 2013

Surrender – May 21, 2013



My children, you must surrender totally to Me. Do not hold anything back but surrender all to Me. Let Me be in full control and have My way. I will work everything out for good at My time as I wish according to My plan and purpose. I know best. I know My plan and purpose for each one of you, it is good. I will not fail you, trust Me and surrender all to Me willfully. I force no one. Surrender all to Me out of love not force. Do you truly love Me?

Many do not want to surrender all to Me because they do not truly love Me, or know Me, or trust Me. I am not real and alive to them. They only know about Me. You must decide, it is your own choice if you want to surrender all to Me and put all your hope and trust in Me.  I died for you out of love and I care but you must surrender all to Me so that I can have My way.

Did you surrender all to Me? Am I in full control or are you? Submit yourself totally to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way and do My will and not your own or that of other people.

You cannot follow Me, My way, if you do not trust Me and surrender all to Me so that I can guide and lead you by My Spirit as I wish. Yield willfully to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit. Are you willing to surrender all to Me, because you truly love Me? Surrender!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget