Friday, May 3, 2013

The right way – May 04, 2013



My children, you must always make sure that you are on the right way and do not assume. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to death, and the right way leads to eternal life. There are only two ways, the right way and the wrong way. Let no one deceive you. Make sure that you are on the right way before it might be too late.

Yield therefore totally to My Spirit who will guide and lead you on the right way, My way, every step of the way, according to My plan and purpose for you. Only My Spirit of Truth will guide you into all truth and no one else. Listen, obey and follow My guidance as I command you then you will be able to stay on the right way, My way. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit. I will not strive with anyone forever. There will come a day when those on the wrong way will perish if they do not get on the right way in time.

The narrow road is the only way that leads to Heaven, there is no other way and the broad road leads to hell. Make sure that you are on the right way, while you still have the time and opportunity for many are on the broad way to destruction. You must stay on the narrow way and strive hard to enter through the narrow Door, for many will try, but will not be able. Listen, obey and follow Me every day, on the right way, until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget