Wednesday, May 15, 2013

To stay on course – May 16, 2013



My children, each one of you must obey and follow My directions every step of the way to be able to stay on course. There is no other way than to follow Me wherever I guide and lead you by My Spirit. Yield totally to My Spirit and do not lean on your own understanding, because things will not work out the way that you want or think, then you might be disappointed, get discouraged and go off course. Put all your hope and trust in Me and let Me be in full control and have My way. I will work everything out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose to keep you on course.

Trust and follow Me, I go ahead of you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. I will open doors for you at My time, according to My plan and purpose. You must listen and obey My Spirit and do My will as I command and guide you to do.

Submit totally to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way and not your own way, or the way of other people. Then you will get sidetracked and be diverted and not stay on course. Follow Me only because only I know My plan and purpose for you. I will guide and lead you to stay on course and no one else. If you do not stay on course until the end it will all be in vain. Let no one take you off course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget