Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Transformed – May 29, 2013


My children, each one of you must be willing to be transformed into My likeness and not just some of you. I force no one. Everyone must allow My Spirit to transform you. You cannot stay the same anymore, you must be different, you cannot conform to the world again. You must be light and not darkness yourselves. You must change, be transformed, so that you can be pleasing to Me.

I discipline and reprove each one of My children out of love to transform them. Many do not want to be transformed. They think they can stay the same, you cannot. You must change, be transformed into My likeness more and more. You cannot stay the same. Then you are at enmity with Me.

Those who reject and despise My discipline and when I reprove of them will not be transformed and will perish. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit who wants to transform you. Those who continue to harden their hearts and do not want to be transformed, they will not enter into Heaven. I am holy and I do not change. You must change, be transformed because without holiness no one will see Me. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter through the narrow Door. You must strive hard to be able to enter, that is why you must be transformed by Me.


My truth and My righteousness are not the same as that of the world. I have one standard for all My children. Do not be deceived. Many have accepted lies for truth and approved of things that are an abomination to Me. I do not change. Be holy, seek My Truth and My righteousness and let Me transform you by My Spirit. You will never be the same again, be transformed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget