Sunday, May 5, 2013

Trust Me – May 06, 2013



My children, you must trust Me. Many say that they believe Me but they do not trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. Your faith will be tested, more and more in these last days. Will you stand the tests or will you falter? Many falter when they are being tested because they do not know Me for real, they only know about Me, that is why they fall away from their faith in Me. Their hope and trust is in people and not in Me. I was never a reality to them. They only knew about Me. You must get to know Me for real. I am alive. You must work on your own relationship with Me every day, so that you can trust Me also and not just believe in Me. I do not fail. My promises do not fail, they stand forever for those who love, obey and trust Me. I do not change. I am the same, yesterday today and will be forever. You can trust Me. I love and I care for you.

Do you trust Me also, or do you only believe in Me? You must decide to put all your hope and trust in Me. Do not listen to the devil and his lies. Give him no foothold and do not fall prey to him. He will make you lose hope and be discouraged with his lies. If you believe the devil’s lies you will falter. Believe and trust Me for who I truly am and for what I am able to do, the impossible. Is anything too hard for Me to do? Have I failed you yet? My Hand is not too short to help, but what is there in your live that is not right? Do you believe and trust Me, or do you doubt Me, are you double minded? Without faith it is impossible to please Me. You must decide to trust Me with all your heart and let Me be in full control. Do not lean on your own understanding but let Me work everything out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose. Things will not work out the way that you want or think. That is why you must believe and trust Me that I know best and I do not fail. I am trustworthy. You can trust Me, do you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget