Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Withdraw – May 09, 2013



My children, you must withdraw, stay separate from the world and its pleasures. You are still in the world but not of it. You may also withdraw from other people but never withdraw from Me and My Kingdom. The one who withdraws from Me, who looks back, is not pleasing to Me neither is he fit for My everlasting Kingdom. You must stay faithful to Me and My Kingdom and endure until the end. Let no one deceive you.

Many started good but then they withdrew from Me and My Kingdom too easily. They listened to the devil and his lies. They gave up too quickly on Me and My Kingdom and that is what the devil wants them to do. They fell prey to him. They have no determination to endure and are not willing to press on in harder, to bear tribulation and persecution for Me and My Kingdom. I never promised you an easy way.  I promised you that I will never leave you nor forsake you, I will always be with you until the end. I am always available for you, day and night, to help and to sustain you. I go ahead of you, to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors for you at My time. If I open a door, nobody is able to shut it and if I close a door I will open another door at My time. I will work everything out for good according to My plan and purpose. I know best. I am in control and I do not fail My beloved children.

Trust Me and do not lose hope or withdraw from Me and My Kingdom. No matter what you go through or still will go through. Endure and continue to do My will in My Kingdom. Stay with Me until the end and never withdraw, then it will all be in vain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget