Monday, May 6, 2013

Your Good Shepherd – May 07, 2013



I am your Good Shepherd who laid down My life for you out of love. I am the only Good Shepherd, there is none like Me and will never be. Let no one deceive you.

I warn because I love and I care. Trust no one but Me. There are many wolves in sheep’s clothing, false shepherds, who led My sheep astray. That is why many of My sheep are wounded and lost. The wolves got hold of them. I will hold the false shepherds accountable for every sheep which they led astray from Me.

Those who have gone astray must come back to Me your Good Shepherd while you still have the time and the opportunity. Do not wait, run away from the false shepherds, the wolves will destroy you, they do not really care for you. Their motives are not pure, do not be deceived by anyone.

My sheep know Me and I know them. They hear My voice, listen and follow Me and they will not follow after strangers but will run away from them. But so many do not know Me, I am not their Good Shepherd. They do not hear My voice, neither do they listen or follow Me but they go after strangers. That is why many are led astray and are lost. Do not be one of them.

Do you listen, obey and follow Me? Am I your Good Shepherd? Or are you following a stranger but not Me? Trust no one but Me and do not let anyone lead you astray from Me. Stay with Me all the time and run away from all strangers, because they will lead you astray from Me. There is no time to stray from Me, your Good Shepherd. Follow Me only, then you will be safe. I will take care of My sheep and I will protect them from the wolves, if they listen, stay with Me and do not stray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget