Saturday, June 1, 2013

Be patient – June 02, 2013


My children, you must be patient. Wait patiently on My guidance and leading. Do not get impatient and go your own way. My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts and My time is not your time. Let Me be in control, I will not fail you. Trust Me, I go ahead of you and I will open doors for you at My time. Do not try to go ahead of Me or lag behind. Follow Me, My way. Be patient, wait on My instructions and obey Me and do not lean on your own understanding because things will not work out the way that you want or think.

My promises will not fail. Everything that was foretold will come in fulfillment at the appointed time. I am in full control of everything. Nothing is out of My control and I know everything, the end from the beginning. Trust Me and be patient. Your faith will be tested. You must not fail the tests. Many fail their tests because they are not patient. They want things to work out according to their own way. Spare yourselves disappointments. Submit to Me and My authority. Be patient and let Me be in full control and I will work all things out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose for each one.


Do not look at other people. Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom and do as I guide and lead you. Follow Me, every step of the way and be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget