Monday, June 17, 2013

Be steadfast – June 18, 2013


My children, you must always be steadfast. Do not doubt Me, be unwavering in your faith. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Then you will not be disappointed when things do not work out the way that you want or think. Let Me be in full control and I will work everything out for good at My time. Obey and follow Me. Walk by faith and not by sight. Be steadfast, yield totally to the guidance and leading of My Spirit. Surrender all to Me.

Many falter, they give up to easily because they do not know Me for real. They only know about Me therefore they do not have their own personal relationship with Me. I am not a reality, alive to them.

Everyone must be steadfast in your faith in Me. Your faith will be tested. Get to know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do, the impossible. Do not limit or restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. Trust Me and be steadfast.


Do not look around you and to other people. Do My will in My Kingdom as I guide and lead you. My will be done. No matter how difficult it might be. Let no one take your crown. Continue, be steadfast and stay steadfast until the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget