Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Blameless – June 19, 2013


My children, you live amongst a wicked people. You are still in this world but not of it. That is why you must be different and blameless. You must be light and not darkness yourselves. Your light must shine in their midst. Do not conform to be accepted by them. Be blameless and stay blameless all the time.

You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom. Do not fear evil people but fear Me who is able to throw into hell. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. But I force no one to accept Me as their Savior and Lord.

I was your perfect example, follow Me, My way. Be holy, pure and blameless. I am holy and I do not change, without holiness no one will see Me. Only the pure in heart will see Me and enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you. You do not want to be disappointed, then it will all be in vain. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven.


The devil will do his utmost to get you to sin in this world that is full of wickedness. Be totally different and be blameless yourself in all that you do and say, for My Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget