Saturday, June 15, 2013

Changes – June 16, 2013


My children, there are some of you who must change course. Do not fear or be anxious about the unknown, that which is not familiar to you. You must walk by faith and not by sight. Some will have to get out of their comfort zone to change course. Trust and follow Me where I guide you, I know best. I know My plan and purpose with each one of you. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I go ahead of you to show you the new way. I will make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. I will open doors for you at My time according to My Kingdom plan and purpose. I will not fail you. I will work everything out for good. Listen, obey and follow My instructions. I will guide and lead you by My Spirit every step of the way.

Do not change course or go where I did not command or instruct you. Stay focused on Me and My Kingdom. Do as I guide you, My will be done.

Many who are on the wrong way. It is the way that seems right but its end leads to destruction and not to Heaven. Do not be deceived. You must now get back on the right way, change your ways, or you will not make it into Heaven. Do not assume that you are on the right way, ask Me, who knows and I will confirm to you. You do not want to be disappointed in the end. Now is the time to change.


Everyone must change, be transformed into My likeness, if you want to be pleasing to Me. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit. Yield totally to My Spirit who will change and transform you. Listen and obey and you will live, refuse and you will perish. I love and I care for everyone but not many love Me and want My will. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Are you ready, willing for changes? Listen, obey and follow Me, My way and do My will. I will not fail you. Trust Me and let Me be in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget