Saturday, June 29, 2013

Do not be deceived – June 30, 2013


My children, let no one deceive you, therefore trust and follow no one but Me. That is why many are deceived and in darkness already because they allowed other people to deceive them. They love lies not the truth. Lies are more acceptable than the truth, but only the truth sets free not lies. Do not be deceived.

Seek the truth for yourselves from Me. My Spirit of Truth will guide you into all truth and no one else. There are many deceivers who are deceived themselves and they are deceiving other people. Do not be a victim, do not fall prey to anyone. Be awake, watch and pray all the time.


The enemy has lulled many asleep. They are deceived and they do not realize it. Those things that are an abomination to Me, they themselves give their approval to it or do it themselves and they still think that I am pleased with them but I am not. I am the righteous Judge and I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all, not just for some. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I am holy and I do not change. My children must also be holy, because without holiness no one will see Me or enter into Heaven. Be holy and do not be deceived. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget