Monday, June 3, 2013

Do not look back – June 04, 2013


My children, do not look back. That is a problem that  many struggle with. There is nothing you can do about the past, you cannot change anything. Yesterday is also the past. Live for today only, because tomorrow is not promised. Do today what I want you to do for Me in My Kingdom, that is all that matters.

Many cannot move forward with Me or grow spiritually because they keep looking back. Their past holds them back, it is a hindrance, a stumbling block to them. Leave your past behind you. Stop focusing on your past. It is your own choice, you must decide.

Keep your focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom, not on your past or the things of this world. It will all perish, it is not forever. Seek for yourselves treasures in Heaven not on the earth. The treasures of the world will not last and have no eternal value.

Do not allow the devil to remind you of your past, your failures and your difficulties. Do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold.


Focus on your walk with Me today. Obey and follow My guidance and leading every new day. Today is a new day. When you only focus on your past you will fail. Victory is yours over your past also. You must overcome your past, you are able. Be glad and rejoice in the new not the past. Move forward with Me. The best is yet to come. I do not fail. I will work all things out for good at My time. Trust Me. My promises do not fail. Follow Me today, take one day at a time. Do not look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget