Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Encouragement – June 11, 2013


My children, take courage and do not be discourage and lose heart. Know that I am for you and not against you. No weapon formed against you will prosper. I who am in you is Greater than he who is in the world. You belong to Me, not to the world and not to yourself anymore. I paid the ultimate price for you with My Blood on the Cross. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit.

You are not without hope. I am your hope and hope in Me does not disappoint.

My children, you must be an encouragement to other people who are without hope and who are discouraged. Do not be discouraged yourselves then you cannot give hope and encouragement to them. Be light in this world that needs Me, the Light of the world. Many are still in darkness and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.


When things do not work out the way that you want or think, do not be discourage. That is why you must never lean on your own understanding. Trust Me with all your heart and do not doubt Me.  I am able to fulfill My promises but at My time and according to My will. I do not fail. I am always faithful and trustworthy. You all need Me and I am more than enough for each one of you. Take courage and be an encouragement to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget