Saturday, June 1, 2013

Faithful – June 01, 2013


My children, I am always faithful. I do not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. You must also be faithful to Me and My Kingdom and stay faithful until the very end. The unfaithful are not pleasing to Me, nor will they enter into Heaven. Do not be deceived. If you withdraw from Me you are not worthy of Me and not fit for My Kingdom.

Many started good. They were faithful but then they became unfaithful. Do not be one of them. Repent and fulfill your Kingdom purpose. Continue to do My will as My Spirit guides and leads you to do.  My calling and gifts are irrevocable.

Each one will give account to Me, the righteous Judge for their own deeds, good or evil. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven but those who obey Me. I am to be glorified and must be pleased with you. Seek only for My approval and acceptance, not for that of people. Do not compromise the truth to be accepted by anyone but Me. I am the only One who will allow you entrance into Heaven or refuse you. Let no one take your crown.


You will pay a price if you want to be faithful to Me. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom.  Stay faithful and great will your reward be in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget