Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hope – June 23, 2013


My children, there is always hope with Me. The world is lost because they love darkness more than Me the Light of the world, but all is not lost. You all need Me and there is always hope with Me. I am the only Savior of this world, many do not realize it. They are deceived and in darkness. They believe lies for truth. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I am the hope of the world, The Life and Peace Giver, without Me there is no hope, no peace and no eternal life, just death, turmoil and eternal damnation. There will be no peace in the world without Me. I am King, Lord and Master, the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

Am I your King, and do you belong to My everlasting Kingdom? Then you will not be disappointed because hope in Me does not disappoint. I do not fail My beloved children. Put all your hope and trust in Me.


You My beloved children, must give the world hope in Me. They need Me and they do not realize it. They seek at the wrong places. Be My light carriers and truth warriors in the world. Only the truth sets free not lies. Love the truth, speak the truth, walk in truth and you will be victorious and will overcome. Let others see that you are not without hope, be hope to those who are hopeless. You all need Me, the Savior of the world. There is still hope today, tomorrow is not promised. Give others hope in Me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget