Sunday, June 23, 2013

I am able – June 24, 2013


My children, I am able to do the impossible in and through you but you must be willing to change to be transformed by Me into My likeness. Many are not willing to change. They want to stay the same they cannot, that is not acceptable to Me. You must be different from the rest of the world, separated, you cannot stay the same person you use to be. You must be Light and not darkness yourselves.

I am holy and you must also be holy, because without holiness no one will see Me, neither enter into Heaven. You must become unblemished, without spot or wrinkle not stay soiled. Do not be deceived. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day: Go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? That is all that matters.

I am able to change anyone, if they are willing and want to change, be transformed into My likeness. I force no one. I am able to finish the good work that I started, if you are willing and stay with Me until the end. Many strayed from Me already and I am not pleased with them although they are deceived and think that I am. Do not be deceived yourselves. Ask Me who knows every heart, if I am pleased with you now and do not wait until it might be too late. Do not assume, then you will be disappointed and only have yourselves to blame. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. Ask and I will reveal the truth to you. I am able.


My children, do not limit or restrict Me because of you own shortcomings. Believe and trust Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do in all circumstances. Is anything too hard for Me to accomplish? Is My hand to short to help? Exercise your faith in Me. Without faith it is impossible to please Me. Trust Me for I am able.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget