Thursday, June 27, 2013

I do not fail – June 28, 2013


My beloved children, I will not fail you. You can believe and trust Me for My promises do not fail. What I promise I am able to accomplish. I am no man that I will lie. I am better than any earthly father can be. I am always trustworthy and faithful. I do not fail. You can rely on Me. Trust no man but Me. I am who I said I am. I am your Creator who loves and cares for you.

Is there anything that is too difficult for Me? My Hand is not to short to help but do you believe and trust Me? Who is your Source in life? Who do you trust and in whom is your hope, Me or people? Many do not know Me that is why they do not trust Me, their hope is not in Me. Hope in Me does not disappoint because I do not fail. My thoughts are not your thoughts and My ways are not your ways and My time is not your time. I am in control and I will work all things out for good at My time and according to My plan and purpose. I know My plan and purpose for each one, it is good. It is to prosper, to build you up and not to tear you down or to destroy you.


You must be willing to obey and follow Me, My way. I go ahead of you to show you the way that you must go. I am always with you. I will never leave you or forsake you. I make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I open doors at My time according to My plan and purpose. Trust Me. I do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget