Sunday, June 2, 2013

I have a plan and purpose – June 03, 2013


My children, believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding, because I have a plan and purpose with everything. I am in full control. I know the end from the beginning. Everything is created by Me for My plan and purpose. Nothing is out of My control, neither new or hidden from Me. Everything that I plan will come to pass at My appointed time according to My plan and purpose. I work everything out for good at My time for My beloved children according to My plan and purpose for each one in My everlasting Kingdom.

Are you part of My everlasting Kingdom? It is the only Kingdom that will last. I am alive. I am the King and I am in control and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I have a plan and purpose with everything in Heaven and on earth. My will, will be done.

Each one was created for My plan and purpose for this time. Be willing and make yourselves available to be used by Me for My plan and purpose as I wish in My Kingdom. I force no one. I will not fail or disappoint you. Believe and trust Me for who I truly am.

Do not listen to the devil who does not want you to fulfill your Kingdom plan and purpose. He will try his utmost to hinder or stop you from fulfilling My plan and purpose with you. Do not allow him, give him no foothold and do not fall prey to him like so many did already.


I have a plan and purpose with everything. Are you busy fulfilling your part in My Kingdom plan and purpose? That is all that matters. Seek to do My will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget