Thursday, June 6, 2013

Light not darkness – June 07, 2013


My children, you must be light in this world that is darkness. Many are not light but darkness themselves that is why they do not shine. You will either shine in darkness or be darkness yourselves. Do not be deceived. Many think they have light but they are darkness. It is neither acceptable nor pleasing to Me. You must be light not darkness in this world. The world needs  light, it is in darkness. Be therefore light yourself. Do not look at other people. Mind your own walk with Me. Am I pleased with you? Are you light or darkness? Do you shine in this world that needs Me, the Light of the world?

No one can love Me and the world. You will either love Me and hate the world or love the world and be at enmity with Me, like so many are. They are darkness themselves but they think they are light but they are not.

Many love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. They put darkness for light and light for darkness, they call evil good and good evil. All the things that are an abomination to Me, they approve of or do it themselves. They are darkness and not light. They are deceived and deceiving themselves and other people. I have one standard for all. I do not change. I am the Light of the world. My children must be My light carriers who shine in darkness and do not hide.


Make sure that you are a shining light for Me and that you draw other people to Me and My Kingdom because of My Light that shines in and through you. Without My Light they will only stay in darkness and perish. Be light not darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget