Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Kingdom – June 13, 2013


My children, My Kingdom is real and it is everlasting. It is not a visible Kingdom. It is in the hearts of My beloved children. I dwell in them. They are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. They do not belong to themselves anymore but to Me, the King of kings and the Lord of lords. I died for all out of love. I shed My Blood on the Cross for all. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life, to be part of My everlasting Kingdom. But I cannot force anyone to accept Me as their Savior, King, Lord and Master and to be part of My everlasting Kingdom.

I am alive. I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I do not share My Glory with anyone. I am to be glorified. I am the only King of My everlasting Kingdom. Let no one deceive you. All the manmade kingdoms will be destroyed in due time. I am in full control. I know the end from the beginning.

Seek first My Kingdom and My Righteousness, and then will I add all the other things unto you at My time. My will be done. Only I know what My plan and purpose are for each one of you. Ask Me and trust Me, My beloved children. I will not fail you. I will work all things out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose.


Are you part of My everlasting Kingdom? You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget