Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My servants – May 06, 2013


My children, you are called to be My servants in My everlasting Kingdom, but you must be willing because I force no one. Each one will give account for your own deeds, good or evil. I am the righteous Judge. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me.

A world is dying without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Who are willing to go where I send them and do My will in the world who needs Me?

Follow Me, because where I am there My servant will also be, doing My will. Submit to Me and My authority and let Me be in control. Listen and obey Me, go and do as My Spirit guides and leads you. Be a doer and not a hearer only who deceives himself. Do not seek for the acceptance or the approval of anyone but Me. I must be pleased with you, that is all that matters.

You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. I am for My servants and not against them and a servant is not greater than his Master. You must endure and not give up on Me and My Kingdom until the very end.


You must be willing to serve in My Kingdom and not to be served. Many only want to be served themselves and do not want to serve other people. I know every heart and all motives. Nothing can be hidden from Me. Are you a willing servant in My Kingdom? Let no one take your crown. Continue to do My will and great will your reward be in Heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget