Friday, June 28, 2013

My will be done – June 29, 2013


My children, My will be done in everything according to My plan and purpose. I am in full control. I am King, Lord and Master, that is why things do not work out the way that you want or think. Let Me be in full control and have My way. I will work everything out for good at My time according to My will. Ask Me according to My will and you will receive.

Submit yourselves to Me and My authority and let Me be in full control and have My way, then My will, will be done. Do not be stubborn, but be willing to surrender all to Me. I force no one.

You must deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way, as I guide and lead you by My Spirit every step of the way to do My will. Yield totally to My Spirit, obey and follow Me and do My will.


Many are not willing to do My will but their own and that of other people and still they think that I am pleased with them, but I am not. My will must be done. Let Me be in control and be who I am, Lord Almighty. Seek to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom first. Ask Me and I will reveal My will to you. My will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget